Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The 1st Quarter

I decided to start this blog to get more in touch with my fans and to share my current thoughts on various topics. Always feel free to ask questions or make suggestions for my next blog. I look forward to hearing from all of you and I hope you like the blog. So welcome to “In The Mind of Muggsy”.

So as you all know the NBA playoffs are well underway, NBA fans have seen some shockers this season. At first I thought that Miami was going to take it all the way to the finals, but now I think that the Bulls are going to take it. All in all at the very end of it, Mavericks are going to be the NBA Champions. Right now they are hot and with the numbers and poise of the team, I feel like they are going to take this all the way.

If you have been following my tweets or Facebook posts, you definitely know how I feel about D.Rose. To be so young, the kid has taken the Bulls on his back and has evolved into a great leader. He’s definitely someone that people should be paying attention to. His stats are solid and he’s very focused on the game right now, and that shows in his playing. Another young fella to look out for is Russell Westbrook. In the playoffs he’s averaging 23 points a game. He’s showing great maturity on the court. Of course, Jason Kidd is one of my all time favorite guards. He really brings focus and maturity to the court and I like the way he plays the game.

As for what I’m doing now, I still hoop for fun in my free time with my son, who I always beat. Working with kids is still a passion of mine and I enjoy every second of it.  Right now I’m working with kids in the local area (Charlotte, NC) and because of summer, I’ve been doing training for some college kids. I’ve got some summer camps and clinics throughout the summer. Stay tuned and make sure that you are ALL IN to get the latest news and info on what I’m doing and where I will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment